Tuesday 20 October 2015

Tuesday 20th, 2015

Another wonderful day had by all! it is busy & loads of fun, so the time goes by very quickly. It is almost dinner time again & then we are getting geared up to host our 'Talent Show Evening'. The kids are excited to perform & have been practising in their rooms the last few evenings. 

The quiz nights after dinner have also been entertaining. Mr. Healy has been putting the students through some challenging mental exercises and some of the more laid back activities (like the 'Cinderella' skit) have had us all laughing that even some of us were crying! All we have to say is Mason Black & Nicolas Godden are 2 very talented and creative young men! 

Below are a few more comments about the day. Enjoy :) 


Today we went on the giant swing and we did paddle bording. At paddle boarding we stood on large boards and paddled. At the giant swing we got to go on the Leap of Faith & it was scary! but after doing it, I wanted to do it again.
Elly Fafungian Gr.6
Waiting their turn for the 'Leap of Faith' *hairnets mandatory!*
L-R: Aditee, Supa, Damian & Mason

Ready for the 'Giant Swing'
L-R: Elno, Lorin, VIbhu & Ella















Today we got to go paddle boarding & we also got to go on the giant swing. Paddle boarding was really fun & funny. The funniest part was when we started to fall of our boards. Today was amazing!
Phinix Tan Gr.6   

The beginning skills of Stand-Up Paddle Boarding











Today was hilarious! especially when the Grade 5's went Mountain biking. Some of the bikes had more bike gears but my highlight was when me and Odette went the wrong way. I stopped but Odette didn't break in time so her tire hit my thigh and she was laughing so hard she fell in the bush. It was awesome I felt like doing the whole day again!!!
Bernice Hoffmeister Gr.5


Today was amazing! especially when the grade 5's went to the beach to go boogie boarding. My friends and I hit some pretty strong waves. Then we went mountain biking. I stayed back with some of the others. It was really fun and I am so happy that I learnt how to ride a bike! today was super-kali-fragalistic-expiala-doscious!!
Elizabeth Curtis Gr.5

1 comment:

  1. And then I realised adventure is the best way to learn

    ReplyDelete