Sunday 18 October 2015

Noosa Adventure Camp 2015

Monday 19th: 
First full day today and we say"full",we really do mean FULL! It begins with a very early wake-up call, breakfast & straight into activities. These run for 3 hours with very well-trained instructors & a mid-tea break in between. The groups today have learned canoeing skills, mountain biking skills and one group already having even been on the Giant Swing. Check out some of the comments below. 

Today we went canoeing which was awesome I fell in the water, we saw Stingrays and we played a Battle Ships  game. 
Kenneth Rowley Gr.6

Rafting as a team
I never EVER go outside. Guess what? I actually had fun!!! It was awesome. The canoes were great and I learnt how to ride a bike in an hour  (without training wheels!) would do it all again. (except when I fell over.That hurt!)
Annabel.C.Romano  Gr.6

We've only been here two days and I feel like collapsing! Yesterday, we went on a very long and tiring hike to the beach. We all enjoyed playing in the ocean. Today, we woke up SUPER early, enjoyed a hearty breakfast, and then spent the rest of the day doing more tiring activities. Canoeing and mountain biking to be precise. Over all we had great day!
Ella McInnes  Gr.6
Teams competing in a warm-up activity before hitting the water









6 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great! My little nephew Nathan (grade 6) is there and I'm sure he is having as much fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you Annabel! I'm so pleased you're having such a wonderful, adventurous time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can not wait to see more pictures and thanks for keeping us update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see kids having such opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear that you are all having an awesome time. Wish I was there! Enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete