Thursday 22 October 2015

Hi friends it's Poro here,
This is my last post from NOOSA as we will all be flying home tomorrow. What a great last day we have had. This morning after breakfast my Grade 6 friends polished up their Orienteering skills and this afternoon they went body boarding. They really had fun and came back to camp this afternoon looking tired but very happy. I spent the day with my Grade 5 friends and we had such a great time. This morning we learned Archery. I was careful to sit in the shade and watch the instructor closely and because I had been patient, and had stayed behind the wait line, they allowed me to have a go! I found it quite difficult and it was nowhere near as easy as it looks! I was helped a little by my friends but it was very tricky for me, being so small, so I think I should stick to foraging in my own way. There were many students who had never done Archery before and during the session I saw some impressive shots! Well done to Alerik who hit a Bullseye and very well done to Jordanna and Kailani who managed to aim so accurately they hit the small balloon, that was tied to the target board, in one of our games. There were other friends who showed some great technique too: Ryan L, Robert L and  Emmanuel all had a really good aim and technique. Yay! Well done guys! This afternoon we went Orienteering. I, as you know, have a good sense of direction so I didn't need a compass but my friends did very well to find the markers. It was a great attempt all round. Well done!
It's time to come home from camp now. I have had a lovely time on camp with Grade 5 and Grade 6. I have lots more stories to tell you all. So I will sign off now and I will see you all in Assembly next week.
Chat soon
Poro x

No comments:

Post a Comment