Sunday 18 October 2015

Hello friends it's Poro here!
All I can say is " Everything is Awesome!" Today I had an amazing day with my friends. We started off with a hearty breakfast of cereal, fruit, toast and pancakes with lots of juices. Then we were off on an adventure. My friends In a Grade 5 took me to the Big Swing. I'm quite used to swinging around from high trees but for them it was exciting and it got their adrenalin pumping. I was impressed by their head for heights! They all were hoisted so high and  really picked up speed as they swung! They didn't want to leave me out so Mr Smidt took me on the Big Swing. It was so exciting and at one point I really felt like I was flying... I had a bit of a rest this afternoon, following my morning activity but I am really looking forward to seeing my friends at dinner and to Mr Healy's fantastic after dinner  quiz and games sessions.
Chat soon
Poro

2 comments:

  1. Great news! Thanks. Keep updating the fun a activities you do..🙌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear Have fun send more photos:-)

    ReplyDelete