Monday 19 August 2013

TEMIS RABAUL TRIP DAY 1

Greetings from Monty

After an early rise, the Grade 5/6 trip to Rabaul took off with a hitch.  I managed to sneak about in Miss K's luggage and enjoyed the inflight refreshments of juice and biscuits.  When we arrived the children enjoyed a hearty breakfast and were separated into the rooms.  I'm rooming with Miss Green bank and Miss K.




The children were allocated into groups for the News Team Task.  This week the children will be covering the news across Rabaul. From the believeable to the unbelieveable.  The activity for today invovled a trip to the Bita Paka War Cemetery and also an entertaining game of Marco Polo which I watched from the sofa in my room.

The night ended with a delicious meal and a game of spotlight.  I bet you can guess who was the last caught....

We miss you Mum and Dad.  Look out for more comments from the News teams from of 5K and 6L.

Monty.

No comments:

Post a Comment